We’re excited to offer a new training in data utilization, part of the Educare Best Practices Training series. Facilitators will share the latest research in using data to improve early childhood program practices.
What is the purpose of the training?
Early childhood programs are required to collect various types of data but analyzing and using the data can be overwhelming. The data utilization training is designed to provide clear direction and practical instruction on how to collect and analyze data and then make decisions to improve child and program outcomes.
What are the benefits?
- Apply the latest research in using data to provide high-quality services for children and families
- Learn how to meet national requirements and standards for program quality in the early childhood field
- Earn 5 state-approved clock hours
- Meet guidelines for professional development
What will early childhood professionals learn?
- To build an awareness of data terminology
- To examine data use in early childhood settings
- To explore how to distinguish between multiple sources of data
- To analyze the differences to make informed decisions
Who should attend?
- Head Start staff
- Childcare providers
- Management Staff
Why is Sheltering Arms Educare offering this training?
We share the early childhood education community’s commitment to ensure that more young children can attend high-quality learning programs. Through our national network of effective early learning schools, professional development initiatives and federal and state advocacy efforts, Educare strives to increase access to quality early childhood education for children across the country.
In this training, we will be sharing the latest research in using data to improve program practices. You will learn how to directly apply this knowledge to your early childhood setting. Our training supports early learning programs in meeting rigorous standards for quality.
In the spring, this course will be offered on a monthly basis. Please complete the form below to register for one session.
Completed the course? Let us know what you think!
If you have completed the Data Utilization course offered through the Georgia Training Institute, we would love to hear your feedback and evaluation! Please click the link below to complete the survey/evaluation.